Oculus Walking Tours
At the World Trade Center Site, NYC
See the amazing Oculus Transportation Center
On this is a unique insider’s tour of the controversial, and now iconic, Oculus building you’ll see its engineering secrets, massing of space and spectacular use of light. There is nothing else like it!
- Take an insider’s tour of Santiago Calatrava’s controversial and now iconic 2016 structure.
- Hear the history of the site.
- Learn about the fascinating engineering challenges and innovations that made this extraordinary design possible.
- Marvel at the spectacular use of light, and massing of space that reveals the inspiration for the design.
- View one-of-a-kind photos showing its construction and how this latest transportation hub grew out of Ground Zero, replacing three previous structures.
- Experience the history of the four train stations that have occupied this site since 1909.
- Understand the amazing story of recovery and reconstruction after the attacks of 9/11 and see its secret homage to the victims.
We offer several other interesting tours
Brooklyn Army Terminal and Woolworth Building
City Hall Park
Wall Street & Old NY
Oculus Walking Tours are provided by Look, LLC
PO Box 363, New Canaan, CT 06840